Academy Supervising Committee is formed to facilitate Academy activity and control it.
- Considers prospects of the development of the Academy;
- Assists the Rector in implementation of the state policy in the sphere of higher education and science;
- Executes a civil control over the activity of the Academy;
- Furthers the Academy effective cooperation with state run public authorities, scientific and creative community,
- socio-political and business organisations for the benefit of the development of higher education.
Supervising Committee members are approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine. Term of the Supervising Committee office is 5 years.